Boy am I glad it’s Sunday!! Wow, what a week I’ve had and I have to admit, my body is pretty tired! This week was taper week, but I’m hoping to get a little more rest next week leading up to my half-marathon on Sunday. Wish me luck with my “rest and relaxation”!!
Here’s my week at a glance. Have a great day everyone!!
* I ran 3 miles easy (recovery) in 24 minutes (8:00 min/mile)
* I worked out my biceps + abs at the gym (75 minutes)
* I did Bryan Kest’s Power Yoga DVD Part 1: Energize (50 minutes)
* I ran 5 miles of speed work on a track + warm-up and warm-down (5 x 1 mile repeats (easy/moderate pace) @ 7:15 min/mile
* I did Bryan Kest’s Power Yoga Class from Library of Classes (100 minutes)
* I swam 4,000 yards at the Victory YMCA (I.M. + Free)
* I did Bryan Kest’s Power Yoga Class From Library of Classes (100 minutes)
* I ran 4 miles in 30:17 (7:36 min/mile)
* I swam 3,600 yards at the Victory YMCA (I.M. + Free)
* I swam 3,500 yards at the Victory YMCA (I.M. + Free)
* I worked out my triceps + abs at the gym (75 minutes)
* I ran 9 miles in 1:09 (7:40 min/mile)
Sunday (rest + recovery):
* I worked out my shoulders + abs at home (105 minutes)
Enjoy your workouts!!!